Monday, February 8, 2010

Apology Letters, Part 2

RE: APOLOGY FOR COMING TO CLASS LATE:
The main aim of righting this piece of paper is to argue your forgiveness by not coming to class on time. Please Madam I will never repeat to do that search mistake. I kindly wait for your sweet reply.

Yours faithfully,
Geoffrey L.

----------------------------------------------

And, my favorite thus far:

To Madam Jammie,
I apologize for coming late in your lesson. Please in your cordial heart forgive me. I reckon that you will going to forgive me.
And I will never do like that until when I have a heavy circumstance. I apologize profusely.
Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. This makes my heart so happy! I wish I could meet them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these! also love the idea of 'arguing' your forgiveness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot to write on the last one, "Love, David" That's what really makes it sweet. The "Love" part. Awwwww

    ReplyDelete